1. Start the Medit Link application.
2. Click Settings on the left menu.
3. In the Settings window, click Set Export Option.
4. Set your export option.
(1) CAD program for which you want to use your exported data in.
: The options for CAD program are exocad, 3shape, Maestro, Kuzler, and DWOS. When selecting one of these programs, the file will be converted according to the 3D axis used in that particular program. (It does not mean that the program has been integrated.)
(2) Export File to
: Choose a storage location for exported files.
(3) Preferred Mesh Format
: Choose your preferred mesh format: OBJ(color data), STL (grayscale), PLY
: You can choose multiple options here. If you choose multiple formats, the program will export all the corresponding file types to the designated storage location.
(4) Combine Individual Mesh
: You can select whether to combine scanbodies with jaw data or export them individually.
(5) Always ask you each time you export
: Every time you export, you will be asked whether to use the current settings for this export. You can always change your preference under the Settings.
5. The changes you made will be effective immediately without the need to restart the application.