Medit Caries Detection is an app designed to help you find suspected caries areas on already processed data from Medit Scan for Clinics. With this app, you can consult your patients based on 3D data.
The app provides tools to detect caries on 3D data, detect caries on raw data for an additional review, and mark the caries area you have identified on the result data.
Create a caries detection report for your patients with Medit Caires Detection.
Intended Use & Disclaimer
1. Medit does not take any responsibility or liability for any misunderstandings or
improper usage of the application.
2. Medit Caries Detection is not developed for medical or clinical use. The software
may not be used for the following purposes:
- For the purposes of diagnosing, treating, mitigating, or preventing diseases.
- For the purposes of diagnosing, treating, mitigating, or preventing injuries or disorders.
- For the purposes of inspecting, replacing, or transforming a structure or function.
This is a beta version.
All core functionality is available for testing in this beta; however, there are some limitations:
- Beta is provided in English only.
- The complete user guide will be added during the official release.
- On macOS, if the raw data contains scan data acquired by the i500 scanner, you cannot detect caries using the "Detect Caries on Raw Data" function.
|Intel Core i5. 2.6 GHz or higher
|16 GB or higher
|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB) or higher
|Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11 64-bit
|M1/M2 or higher
|8-core or higher
|16 GB or higher
1. Log in to your Medit Link account and go to the App Box.
2. Find the Medit Caries Detection app and click “Install.”
3. Once the download is complete, the app installer will run automatically.
4. Read and agree to the License Terms and Conditions to continue.
5. It may take several minutes to finish the installation process.
⚠️ Do not turn off the PC until the installation is complete.
6. Click "Finish" to complete the process.
7. Click the Medit Caries Detection app icon in the top right corner of the Case Detail window. The icon will automatically appear once you have installed the app.