Medit Splints Overview
Welcome to Medit Splints, a quick and easy way to create splints in just a few short steps.
Speed up your workflow by using the Auto Creation which harnesses AI power for fast splint creation. Then if required, you can use the suite of editing tools to make any fine adjustments.
There is also Manual Creation mode which will guide you step by step through the creation process.
Medit Design can be run from both Clinic and Lab Accounts in Medit Link.
Intended Use and Disclaimer
Medit Splints is a software application designed solely for the purpose of creating splints using scan data and cannot be used for other purposes.
|Intel Core i5. 2.6 GHz or higher
|16GB or higher
|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (2GB) or higher
|Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11 64-bit
|M1/M2 or higher
|8-core or higher
|16GB or higher
1. Log in to your Medit Link Account and go to the App Box.
2. Find Medit Splints app and click “Install.”
3. When the download is complete, Medit Splints Installer will run automatically from your PC.
4. Read and agree to the License Terms and Conditions to continue.
5. It may take up to several minutes to finish the installation process.
Do not turn off the PC until the installation is complete.
6. Click “Finish” to complete the installation.
Running Medit Splints from Medit Link
Follow these steps to run Medit Splints from Medit Link.
1. Go to Case Box (Clinic Account) or Work Box (Lab Account) and select the case you would like to open in Medit Splints.
Check the scan data. Make sure it is clean and includes some given data.
2. Click the “Medit Splints” icon in the top right corner of the Case Detail window in Medit Link. The icon will automatically appear once you have installed the app.
3. Assign the data once the app has opened.
4. Then, you’ll need to determine specifics for your workflow. Read more about it in the “On Splint Creation” article.