Medit ClinicCAD is an easy-to-use CAD solution for the in-office creation of various
dental appliances. The app supports working with both prepared and pre-op scan
data. Easily design restorations for prepared teeth using the teeth libraries or existing
scan data. Or import your pre-op data to create an eggshell crown or bridge. In Medit
ClinicCAD, you will be able to design the following restorations:
• crown (with screw holes and handles)
• bridge (with pontics)
• eggshell crown or bridge
• cervical inlay
This is a beta version of the program.
Medit ClinicCAD is a CAD software intended to support the digital modeling of dental restorations via the provided tools; it uses the patient’s anthropometric data to generate the output. It does not perform any interpretation or modification of the patient’s scanned data; therefore, it does not substitute medical review, advice, or treatment from a trained professional.
Intended Use and Disclaimer
Medit ClinicCAD was not developed for medical or clinical use. As such, it cannot be used for the following purposes:
- diagnosing, treating, mitigating, or preventing diseases/injuries/disorders.
- inspecting, replacing, or transforming a structure or function.
The software is designed solely for the purpose of creating digital models of appliances using 3D scanned data.
Medit does not take responsibility or liability for any improper use of the software or misunderstanding of the information and guidance given in the program.
The user assumes full responsibility for
- the final design results and their further fabrication.
- treatment decisions based on the generated results.
The Medit ClinicCAD software application does not modify the patient's anthropometric scan data, which remains accessible to healthcare professionals, as depicted through the Medit Scan software's 3D graphical representation tools.
Medit ClinicCAD has direct integration with a third-party cloud-based printing software (SprintRay’s RayWare Cloud).
Medit does not assume responsibility for issues related to the functionality, compatibility, or performance of third-party software. For any problems or inquiries related to the third-party software, including but not limited to technical issues, updates, or licensing, please contact the relevant manufacturer.
All core functionality is available for testing in this beta; however, there are some limitations:
- Beta is provided in English only.
- Automatic data selection in the Pre-Op Data module is supported on Windows with NVIDIA cards and on macOS with Monterey 12.3 or higher.
- To design a cervical inlay, register it as “Offset Substructure” in the Medit Link form.
- No tutorial materials(such as Tutorial Page or Medit Help Center) are available at the moment. Please refer to this guide or videos on our YouTube page.
|Intel Core i5 2.6 GHz or higher
|16 GB or higher
|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (2 GB) or higher
|Windows 10 64-bit, Window 11 64-bit
|M1/M2 or higher
|8-core or higher
|16 GB or higher
1. Log in to your Medit Link account and go to App Box.
2. Find the Medit ClinicCAD app and click “Install.”
3. The app installer will run automatically once it has been downloaded.
4. Read and agree to the License Terms and Conditions to continue.
5. It may take several minutes to finish the installation process.
Do not turn off the PC until the installation is complete.
6. Click "Finish" to complete the installation.
7. Once the app is installed, you can run it from any case in Medit Link by clicking
the app icon in the top right corner of the Case Detail window.