You can add a new teeth library to Medit ClinicCAD by importing the segmented teeth data from one of your orthodontic cases. To do this, you will have to follow these steps: complete consultation with Medit Ortho Simulation, export the segmented teeth, and then import that data to Medit ClinicCAD via Libraries Management.
⚠︎ Please note that only open teeth data generated by Medit Ortho Simulation can be used for this feature.
❏ Medit Ortho Simulation
- Run the app, and in the Animation View stage, click "Export to Medit Link" at the bottom.
- Then, choose the "Teeth Only" and "Open" options in the Export As section. If needed, change the file name above.
- Click "Confirm" to proceed with the export. When the export is complete, you will see a confirmation dialog like the one below.
- Your segmented teeth data is now saved to the case and can be reviewed in File Viewer.
❏ Medit ClinicCAD
- Run the app from your target case and choose the Prepared Data module.
- In the Tooth Data Arrangement step, click the gear icon in the Library toolbox on the right.
- Then click the "Import from Medit Link" button. Note that this feature is available only if your Medit Link has cases with segmented teeth from Medit Ortho Simulation.
In the new window, find a case with the open segmented teeth. Choose the needed file, and click "Confirm."
- The teeth data will be imported and added as a library to the list. Now you can sculpt the teeth data, rename the library and export it to share with other Medit users.
⚠︎ Note that libraries are stored locally. So if you want to use the same ones on another computer, you must manually transfer them or import the segmented data again.