You can select the areas of the same color in the scan data for quick and easy editing.
💡The tool is only available when the "Texture" option on the Scan Strategy dialog is selected.
1. After acquiring data at the Scan Stage, select the "Color Selection" tool from the "Area Selection" tool at the bottom.
2. Click the color you want to select in the scan data.
3. All data areas with the same color are automatically selected.
4. Crop or remove the selected areas.
5. You enable the "Color Filter" option in Settings to automatically remove the registered colors when scanning is completed.
💡You can specify different colors to filter out for each scan stage.