"Auto Analysis Mode" starts automatically after data is assigned. The color map allows you to view the results of the automatic occlusion analysis. Annotations indicate areas with occlusal interferences and provide specific values for overlapping amounts.
💡Click the icon at the top of the color bar for a legend with specific value ranges.
1. If you want to examine the reported areas in more detail, click the "Examine Reported Areas" button to see the section views for all detected areas.
2. To make measurements and control view options, utilize tools provided in every section view window. Each section plane and its corresponding section view window are marked by the same color.
Toolbox in Section View Window
Measure Distance by One Point
- Measure the shortest distance to the adjacent 3D data or line.
Measure Distance by Two Points
- Measure the distance between two points.
Delete Measurements Results
- Delete measurement results by clicking on them.
- Show or hide the grid.
- Show the section view in 3D.
3. When done, click "Exit" at the bottom and you will be redirected to Overview Mode.
⚠️ If you enter this Auto Analysis Mode again after working with section planes elsewhere, all your created planes will be removed to perform automatic analysis.