A. Title Bar
C. Color Bar
F. 3D Data
G. Section View Window
H. Side Toolbar
I. View Cube
J. Tools Panel
K. Data Tree
💡Clicking the "Information" icon will take you to a Medit Help Center page that describes that mode.
The Title Bar includes the following elements.
- Menu: Adjust settings, access available assistance resources, and check application details.
- Help Center: Go to the Medit Help Center page.
- Select Video Record Area: Select the area to be recorded for the video capture.
- Start Video Recording: Start the video capture.
- Screenshot: Take a screenshot. Capture the app with or without the title bar using automatic selection. Or click and drag to manually the area for a screenshot.
- Screenshot Manager: Manage screen capture images.
- Minimize: Minimize the application window.
- Maximize or Restore: Maximize or restore the application window.
- Exit: Close the application.
There are two buttons that provide action control. Use them to undo or redo your recent action.
Undo: Undo the previous action.
Redo: Redo the previous action.
3D Data View Options
+Z Axis View: See the front view.
-Z Axis View: See the back view.
-X Axis View: See the left view.
+X Axis View: See the right view.
+Y Axis View: See the top view.
-Y Axis View: See the bottom view.
Rotate: Rotate data in any direction.
Grid Settings: Set grid display options. It shows or hides the grid and controls its position in relation to the model (overlay on/off).
Data Display Mode
Textured: See the data with color information.
Textured with Edges: See the data with color information and edges.
Monochrome: See the data in a single color.
Monochrome with Edges: See the data in a single color with edges.
Wire-frame: See the data as edges only.
View Cube is a navigation tool for the abstract 3D environment. As you rotate your scan data, the cube turns to reflect the current view direction.
Click on a face of the cube to easily zoom fit and rotate the data to the corresponding view.
Data Tree is located on the right-side panel and shows the data you use in groups.
It allows you to control the visibility of data groups or each data individually. Click the eye icon to show or hide data; hover over the titles to adjust the transparency slider.
Modes in this app are not subject to any specific sequence. You can choose which ones you want to work in depending on your needs. There are two icons that do not represent an individual mode but rather the beginning and end steps of the overall workflow — "Reassign Data" and "Complete."
- Start again from the data assignment.
💡Initialize the process by changing what data is assigned as maxilla, mandible, and occlusion.
- Create section planes and analyze data through section views.
💡Overview Mode is entered by default when no other mode is selected.
Auto Analysis Mode
- Review the results of the automatic occlusion analysis.
- Manually align the maxilla, mandible, and occlusion data.
- Edit and trim data using the various functions provided.
Mandibular Movement Mode
- Play the mandibular movement recording.
- Overwrite or export files to save the changes and close the program.