Acquiring 3D Data
There are several ways to prepare 3D data that will be used in the app:
1. Acquire scan data in Medit Scan for Clinics(Labs).
- Complete the necessary scans in Medit Scan for Clinics(Labs) and save them to the case. The app will automatically import data from the case that you run it from.
💡To run the app, you must have the maxilla, mandible, and at least one occlusion scan.
2. Attach files to a case in Medit Link.
- Import data files from the local PC to the case using the "Attach" feature in the Case Detail window.
💡Note that the use of some features may be limited when using third-party scan data.
3D Data Control
3D data control using a mouse
|Scroll the mouse wheel.
|Double-click on the data.
|Double-click on the background.
|Right-click and drag.
|Hold both buttons(or wheel) and drag.
3D data control using a mouse and keyboard
Saving 3D Data
- If you made any changes to your 3D data in the Edit or Alignment modes, you can save them by clicking "Complete" on the left-side panel.
- Two options are available for saving changes: overwrite and export.
💡Note that CAD data can only be exported.
💡You can still save your work project even if you click "Exit."