- Full-screen the model for more effective patient consultation.
⚠︎ Full-Screen Mode is not supported on Radeon.
1. In the file viewer's top right corner, click the Full-Screen Mode button.
2. The scanned data is shown in full-screen mode.
- Texture: On and Grid: Off is the default settings in Full-Screen Mode.
3. In addition to the viewing options provided by File Viewer, the model control functions listed below are available.
- Frontal View: View the model from the front.
- Right Lateral View: View the model from the right lateral perspective.
- Left Lateral View: View the model from the left lateral perspective.
- Maxilla View: View the maxillary occlusal surface.
- Mandible View: View the occlusal surface of the mandible.
- Occlusal Surface View: View the maxilla and mandible occlusal surfaces.
4. Press the "X" button in the middle of the screen or the ESC key to exit Full-Screen Mode.
Because the view changed in Full-Screen Mode is not applied to File Viewer, when Full-Screen Mode is exited, File Viewer displays the data in its previous state.