1. When you open the app from a case with margin lines or click a tooth number with margin lines, the Edit tool is automatically activated.
2. Use the control points on the line to edit the margin line.
- Click to add a new point, click and drag to move the control point, and right-click to delete the point.
- To delete the existing margin lines entirely and start all over, click "Delete."
3. When Section View is on, you can adjust the control point along the section line by long-click and dragging it.
4. You can also enable Curvature Display Mode to help you analyze the prepped tooth data and draw a more precise margin line.
5. If you want to work on the other tooth, select it in the list or use the arrow keys.
6. If you want to save created dental margin lines, click "Complete."