1. After opening the app, select your target arch in the Teeth List below the data.
2. Choose a tooth number for which you want to draw the dental margin. The selected number will be displayed in blue.
3. Select the Manual Creation tool from the toolkit on the right, zoom in on the target tooth, and start drawing the margin line by adding control points.
💡If you accidentally add a control point in the wrong place, use Ctrl+Z/Cmd+Z to delete the last added point.
4. When Section View is on, you can adjust the control point along the section line by long-click and dragging it.
5. You can also enable Curvature Display Mode to help you analyze the prepared data and draw a more precise margin line.
6. If you want to work on the other tooth, select it in the list or use the arrow keys.
7. If you want to save created margins, click "Complete."