1. After opening the app, select your target arch in the Teeth List below the data.
2. Choose a tooth number for which you want to draw the margin. The selected number will be displayed in blue.
💡Teeth bearing the Medit Link logo mean that the tooth is registered in the case form. If you want to draw margins for teeth not registered in the form, expand the teeth list. All created margins will be saved to the case after clicking "Complete."
3. Select the Auto Creation tool from the toolkit, zoom in on the target tooth, and create a complete margin line with one click.
4. You can also enable Curvature Display Mode to help you analyze the prepared data and draw a more precise margin line.
5. If you want to work on the other tooth, select it in the list or use the arrow keys.
6. If you want to save created margins, click "Complete."