❏ What is exactly Medit Margin Lines?
- Medit Margin Lines is an app designed to help you quickly create precise margins on already processed data from Medit Scan for Clinics. With this app, you no longer need to return to the scan acquisition program just to work on margin lines.
- The app provides all necessary tools for manual and automatic margin line creation and editing of the existing ones. Once saved to the Medit Link case, they can be further used in any Medit software or exported to other CAD along with the scan data.
⚠︎ Medit Margin Lines only supports data captured in the Maxilla and Mandible stages and processed in Medit Scan for Clinics.
❏ Intended use and disclaimer
1. The user is entirely responsible for the process and informing the patients that the simulation results generated by the application may not be precise or reliable; the app should only be used for consultation or communication purposes.
Medit does not take any responsibility or liability for any misunderstanding or miscommunication that might happen. The application is to be used solely for communication purposes.
2. Medit Margin Lines is not developed for medical or clinical use.
3. The software may not be used for the following purposes:
- For the purposes of diagnosing, treating, mitigating, or preventing diseases.
- For the purposes of diagnosing, treating, mitigating, or preventing injuries or disorders.
- For the purposes of inspecting, replacing, or transforming a structure or function.
❏ System requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2.6 GHz or higher
- RAM: 16 GB or higher
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (2 GB) or higher
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11 64-bit
- Chip: M1/M2 or higher
- CPU: 8-core or higher
- RAM: 16GB or higher
- OS: Monterey 12
❏ Installation Guide
1. Log in to your Medit Link account and go to the App Box.
2. Find the Medit Margin Lines app and click "Install."
3. Once the download is complete, the app installer will run automatically.
4. Read and agree to the License Terms and Conditions to continue.
5. It may take several minutes to finish the installation process.
⚠︎ Do not turn off the PC until the installation is complete.
6. Click "Finish" to complete the process.