Select Scan Path
Select a scan path for the scanning process. The user can register a new scan path by adding shots to an existing scan path as well as rename or delete scan paths from the list (only available with T710/T510/T310).
1. Click the "Select Scan Path" button and select a scan path from the list.
2. The selected scan path is applied to the scan group and will be used to scan the group.
3. If you want to register a new scan path by modifying an existing one, follow the steps below.
4. Click the "Additional Scanning" button to fill out the empty spots on the data after the first scanning.
5. Click the "Select Scan Path" button and the "Register Scan Path" button.
6. The additional shots from additional scanning are displayed in the left section. Click the desired shots from the "Select Shots" section, then select a scan path from the drop=down list on the top right. The selected shots are added under the scan path on the right.
💡You can select the camera mode if you use a T710 scanner.
- Vertical Camera: Default camera mode for scanning.
- Horizontal Camera: Camera mode for clear scanning between teeth (for Orthodontics)
💡The scan data with a similar angle to the existing scan path is displayed as the icon below.
7. After selecting shots and adding them to a scan path, click "Save As" to save the new scan path. For example, the case in the picture below shows that three additional shots are added to the "Default (17 shots)" scan path.
8. Edit the name of the new scan path and click "Save."
9. The new scan path is added to the list on the "Scan Path Management" dialog.