Image Acquisition Software Updates
The image acquisition software automatically checks for updates when the software is running.
When a new version of the software is available, the system will automatically download it.
Scanner Firmware Update
We recommend you keep the firmware version of your wireless hub up to date to enjoy newly added functions or improvements fully.
💡Even if you do not immediately proceed with the firmware update, you can still use the existing functions.
The program automatically installs the latest firmware when a new update is available as follows:
1. Make sure your wireless hub is connected to your computer with a cable and your scanner is connected to the hub for firmware update.
2. Run Medit Scan for Clinics.
3. When new firmware is available, the following dialog appears when the program is opened.
4. Select "Yes" to continue firmware updating.
💡The update can be stopped if the hub is disconnected from the local PC or the scanner has a low battery.
- You can continue to update firmware by reconnecting the hub to the PC and rerunning the program.
5. When the firmware is updated, the hub will try to connect the scanner again.
6. You can check your current firmware version on "Menu > About > Firmware Version."